Extreme Duty Open Front Brush Cutter | Blue Diamond
limited quantity available
LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING!
10% discount applied.
Sale ends November 30, 2021
The Extreme Duty Brush Cutter is exactly that - EXTREME! This commercial grade skid steer attachment has a unique deck design that allows for cutting up to 8" material at the ground level. Available for both high flow and low flow machines, this brush mower's technology requires just 16 gpm for it to run smoothly. This means most 50hp and larger skid steers can run this brush cutter with the same performance as a high flow machine. With a 3" forged drive spindle, this cutter offers the largest drive spindle in the industry. The added safety of the heavy duty push bar will keep cut trees and other debris from falling back on the operator. The double edged blades allows the operator to move move quicker saving time and money. The open front is our most popular brush cutter due to the fact it can cut at ground level without raising the cutter.
|60" Low Flow||16-26 GPM||1,220 lbs|
|72" Low Flow||16-26 GPM||1,547 lbs|
|60" High Flow||27-35 GPM||1,220 lbs|
|72" High Flow||27-35 GPM||1,555 lbs|
|72" High Flow||36-45 GPM||1,555 lbs|
- All models (60" and 72") available for both low flow and high flow
- 3 Blades for 60"
- 4 Blades for 72"
- Blades run 2.5" from ground
- Bi-directional motor allows you to run the double edged blades in both directions
- 4 double edged blades
- Wire protection kit between the deck and the blade
- 1" thick blade carrier
- Very quiet and smooth running
- Bearing Seal protection kit under deck
- Cut up to 6" material standard flow | 8" material high flow
- Raised back with rear chain curtain controls debris discharge - very important for cleaning out while cutting
- Grease filled drive - no seal leaking
- Dual crossover relief valves in motor
- Drive Spindle connection to blade carrier has 10 bolts
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Lifetime Warranty against breakage on spindle drive
- Made in the USA
WHAT MAKES THIS BRUSH CUTTER BETTER THAN THE COMPETITION?
4 blades (72” only) cuts bigger material (8"), cuts cleaner and mulches finer. Most competitors run 2 or 3
Does not require high flow (high flow is available) or need a case drain line. This means you are getting great performance for less.
10” deck clearance and drop down blades (versus straight blades). This is very important in cutting heavy grass and dense under growth. It allows the grass to stand taller while cutting and keeps the deck from plugging up. Most competitors run about an 8” deck clearance and many run straight blades (this makes a very tight area for all the brush to collect in).
Raised back on deck with a chain curtain. This allows the cut material to escape instead of being pulled along and accumulating. The chains also spread out the cut material for a nicer finished look.
3.5” forged drive spindle. Remains unbroken to date!
Grease filled drive versus oil. The direct drive bearings are packed in lithium grease that cools and protects far better than oil. A single cut in the seal of a bearing drive can have it seized in hours, a grease unit has a grease fitting and can run indefinitely with a bad seal.
External cross - port relief valves. Relieves motor before pressure can spike. Internal reliefs simply cannot act fast enough or flow enough across the ports to prevent spikes that shorten the life of the motor.