What is affirm?
Affirm is a loan company that allows users to buy goods or services offered by online merchants and pay off those purchases in fixed monthly payments. The benefit of using Affirm is they don’t charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any other hidden fees.
Affirm offers clear, simple financing for your online purchases:
- Fill your cart and select the Affirm payment option on the TickPick checkout page. Enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. Affirm will let you know if you are approved for a loan in real time.
- Enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. Affirm will let you know if you are approved for a loan in real time.
- Review your payment plan details and click confirm to finalize the loan. Once you’re done, your purchase will be on its way. That’s it! Just remember to pay your bills on or before their due dates or sign up for autopayment at www.affirm.com/pay.
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address. Buy with Affirm is not currently available to Iowa or West Virginia residents.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity
Affirm Quick Hits:
Are there any interest or fees associated with your Affirm loan?
Yes, Affirm loans vary between 10% and 30% APR simple interest
Do I have a credit limit with my Affirm loan?
Unlike a credit card, Affirm is not a revolving line of credit.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing.
For more information on Affirm and their policies, please checkout their FAQ page.