Forestry Drum Mulcher | Blue Diamond
limited quantity available
LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING!
10% discount applied.
Sale ends January 31, 2022
The highly engineered Forestry Drum Mulcher attachment by Blue Diamond is designed for clearing large plots of land of heavy brush and trees. This unit requires 35-52 gallons per minute (GPM) and has a 60" cut width. The mulching drum has 34 tooth anvils allowing the operator to clear acres of dense brush and trees quickly while slicing the debris into mulch.
This severe duty mulcher employs mulching drum bearings and a heavy duty overhung load adapter. These are the same components used in 600 hp mulching heads. This unit is powered by a Danfoss piston driven motor. This high speed motor optimizes your machine's flow rate producing maximum pressure with enhanced efficiency. See video in details for product demonstration.
|60" Mulcher With Chipping Teeth||35-52 GPM||2,460 LBS|
|60" Mulcher With Carbide Teeth||35-52 GPM||2,504 LBS|
- Low profile tooth anvil (carbide compatible)
- Secondary edge guard on the tooth anvil
- Heavy-duty overhung load adapter
- Hydraulic motor case over pressure protection (COP)
- Heavy-duty synchronous drive belt
- Serrated push bar
- Long-life heavy duty drum bearings
- Single 1-inch high grade bolt tooth fastening system
- Reversible chipping tooth (4 times-Standard Tooth, 2 times- Carbide tooth)
- Tooth anvil with secondary edge guard
- Danfoss H1B 110cc 2 speed motor
- Weight: 2460 lbs.
- Required GPM: 35-52
- Made in the USA
- 1 year warranty