Power Rake - Extreme Duty | Blue Diamond
limited quantity available
LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING!
10% discount applied.
Sale ends June 30, 2022
The all new Power Rake attachment has over 2 years of product development and testing behind it. This unit was designed to power through jobs where others fail. The motor has increased torque with the 6000 series motor that produces 40% more torque than other units on the market. This 6000 series can run up to 39 gallons per minute. This unit uses a chain and sprocket drive instead of a direct drive. We do this so the motor does not stick out from the drum area likely to be damaged and in order to use a 6000 series motor, like we do, with a direct drive you would need a much bigger drum and smaller teeth to compensate. A BIGGER DRUM IS NOT BETTER! A bigger drum requires more torque to turn, therefore you are getting less torque to the teeth. By using the chain and sprocket drive we are delivering more than 40% more torque to the teeth giving you time saving performance. This Power Rake is available in 72", 84" or 96" widths. It can be ordered in either manual or hydraulic angling.
|72" Models||72"||66"||82"||1135 LBS|
|84" Models||84"||78"||92"||1160 LBS|
|96" Models||96"||90"||106"||1,185 LBS|
- 6000 series motor weighs twice what competitive models do, and has around 40% more torque.
- 4” x 4″ square tube frame.
- 18 – 39 GPM hydraulic flow, 4000 PSI
- Optional replaceable teeth versus fixed teeth that require welding to replace.
- 1.5” spindle on castors with spacers versus friction adjusters that work loose.
- Airless tires – no flats.
- 1” front wheel axles versus competitive ¾”.
- 1.5” motor shaft and high pressure seals.
- 5 position, 20 degree angle, manual or hydraulic.
- Optional bolt-on skid shoes add 30% load capacity over side plates alone.
- 6 3/4” drum diameter, 10 3/4” including teeth.
- Replaceable teeth hardness is HRC 50.
- Double struts on the castors.