6 Way Dozer Blade | Blue Diamond
limited quantity available
LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING!
10% discount applied.
Sale ends September 30, 2022
Engineered for road construction duty with ¼” thick mold board and operator friendly with cab sight visibility. Its versatility allows both angle (30 degree), and tilt (10 degree) additionally when removing two pins and adding an 8” height extension it becomes a snow plow. The 6 way dozer blade functions with two heavy duty cylinders. Skid shoes, and a bolt on edge are standard. Converts to a snow plow by pulling 2 pins and adding a height extension and trip springs.
|MODEL||6' Dozer Blade||7' Dozer Blade||8' Dozer Blade|
|FULL ANGLE WIDTH||66.25"||72.50"||82.8"|
|WEIGHT||1,012 lbs||1,040 lbs||1,068 lbs|
Skid Steer Dozer Blade
Skidsteers.com offers the Skid Steer Dozer Blade proudly made in the USA. This versatile multi-purpose blade can be used for Dirt or Snow, is available in 5 different widths. When plowing snow you can unlock the trip function to prevent equipment damage. The 6 Way Dozer Blade is made for the serious owner in mind, for skid steers 50 HP or higher. It has both angle and tilt, two heavy duty rugged cylinders, and skid shoes. This unit also can be used for snow plowing applications by removing just two pins, and you're ready to go giving you a better return on your investment.
- NEW, heavier moldboard design
- NEW, even heavier cylinders
- NEW, electrical now compatible with Bobcat 7 pin
- NEW, grease fittings on all cylinder pins
- NEW, more protection on electrical and hydraulic valve components
- For machines with 50HP or better
- 22 inch High Blade gives great visibility
- Blade trips by removing 2 pins for snow
- Optional Trip Springs
- Electrical harness for machine controls
- Replaceable bolt-on cutting edge
- Can be used for snow
- Angles 30 degrees, tilts 10 degrees
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the USA