Severe Duty Open Front Brush Cutter | Blue Diamond
limited quantity available
LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING!
10% discount applied.
Sale ends November 30, 2023
The all new Severe Duty Brush Cutter uses the highest quality piston motor to cut through the heaviest brush, and trees up to 10" in diameter. The torque this motor produces throughout its flow range is like nothing on the market today. This brush cutter eliminates the need for a mulching head. The blade carrier on this unit weighs an astonishing 500 lbs. It also has a serrated edge for mulching material and destroying fence wire that often breaks down brush cutters. The large pressure gauge is visibly mounted so the operator can monitor the workflow of the motor to keep the cutter running at peak performance.
|MODEL||MOTOR SIZE||FLOW REQUIREMENT||WEIGHT|
|72" SEVERE DUTY||150CC||16-26 GPM||2,026 lbs|
|72" SEVERE DUTY||200CC||27-35 GPM||2,026 lbs|
|72" SEVERE DUTY||250CC||36-45 GPM||2,026 lbs|
- Visible pressure gauge
- 1" thick, 500 lb. blade carrier
- Serrated blade carrier for mulching and destroying wire
- Wire protection kit between the deck and the blade
- Adjustable skid shoes for cutting height
- 4 blade cutter
- 10" cutting capacity
- HD Universal Mounting Plate
- Hoses and couplers included
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Lifetime Warranty against breakage on spindle drive
- Made in the USA