Skid Steer Breaker Hammer | Blue Diamond
limited quantity available
LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING!
10% discount applied.
Sale ends December 15, 2022
FREE CHISEL TOOL OR MOIL POINT TOOL - A $370.46 to $981.29 VALUE
Choose your free tool. Choose between the moil point or chisel point tool. Values vary depending on breaker size.
FREE CASE OF CHISEL/TOOL PASTE - A $154.32 VALUE
QTY 12: 14 oz. Tubes of hydraulic breaker chisel/tool paste. It is recommended to paste the breaker tool before each use.
This Hydraulic Breaker Hammer will outlast, out perform and provide the highest return of any breaker period!
A hydraulic breaker hammer attachment at times is the most important tool on the job. An entire job can be relying on this attachment. You need the best most affordable hammer to limit or eliminate any downtime. Well look no further. After 5 years of research and development, we have the most technological, simplistic, reliable, and ease of setup hydraulic breaker hammer on the market today.
- Includes hoses, and one tool
- Built in flow limiter will allow up to 45% over the max flow rate
- Heavy duty mounting plate
- Under-water ready
- Most durable design in the industry backed by a 2 year warranty
- No tie rods to come loose or break
- Anti blank firing system with hydraulic brake
- 1 accumulator with energy recovery system
- Operated with oil actuation (newest technology)
- No regassing needed / not nitrogen fed
- less maintanance needed
- Self-regulating valves to protect breaker from over pressurization and back pressure
- Only 2 internal moving parts
- No flow and pressure checks needed
- Not having to adjust flow and pressure of host machine to match breaker needs
- Quickest rebuild time in the industry. Average 30 minutes. So simple almost anyone could do it.
- Protection of the Monoblock design with sleeves. This drastically reduces the cost of repair in the event of damage.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Made in the USA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: What is the Monoblock?
Answer: The Monoblock is the housing in which the piston operates. Our Breaker Hammer housing is one piece. The majority of other brands use 4 tierods to hold it together. The bad news for the other brands is tierods stretch and break causing total destruction of the breaker hammer.
Question: I really do not need to adjust the flow and pressure of my machine when using your breaker hammer?
Answer: That is correct. As long as you are using the correct size host machine for the size breaker hammer you purchased. This industry leading breaker hammer was engineered with components that control incoming and outgoing flows to specific amounts.
Question: What is the purpose of the sleeves inside the Monoblock?
Answer: The sleeves protect the expensive Monoblock and if they become damaged, are simple and inexpensive to replace. Other brands that use Monoblock technology do not use sleeves, therefore a repair could cost almost as much as the hydraulic breaker.
Question: When servicing, do I have to re-gas?
Answer: No, the accumulator can be removed as an assembly. It will not be disturbed and the energy recovery system keeps it from needing topped up.
Question: What are the differences between a Moil Point Tool and a Chisel Tool?
Answer: Select the Moil Point Tool for making holes, breaking light, reinforced concrete and general breakingand demolition. Select the Chisel Tool for general breaking,demolition, asphalt cutting and demolition of concrete or brick walls.
Note: You should not have to take the unit apart at all unless it develops an oil leak. Just grease it and make money with it!