Screening Bucket | Blue Diamond
limited quantity available
LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING!
10% discount applied.
Sale ends June 30, 2022
The Blue Diamond Screening Bucket is used for the screening, aerating, separating and mixing of soils, aggregates, wood chip, and compost. The efficient screening process is created by the star rotors agitating the material, causing the fines to flow through the rotating stars leaving the over sized material in the bucket. A hydraulic flow regulator is included to maintain correct RPM for poly stars.
|2,200-6,600 LBS||4,400-11,000 LBS|
|MAX FLOW GPM||17 GPM||18 GPM|
|2,900 PSI||2900 PSI|
|WEIGHT||860 LBS||1320 LBS|
|CAPACITY||9.11 CU FT||11.4 CU FT|
- 1” or smaller material will flow through
- Horizontal shafts, fitted with poly stars that rotate in the same upwards direction
- Hardened steel cutting edge
- 2-position mount plate
- Hoses and couplers included
- Heavy Duty Skid Steer Mount Included
- Made In the USA
- 1-year warranty